6. Dezember 2009

The Winners of the Holiday-Contest!


Congratulations to the 7 winners:


Not all members who dropped cards commented on all five blogs, so i only took the persons who commented on the specific blog into the drawing. In this case we have just 7 winners!

If someone won the same prize on another blog, this prize has been put back and was chosen again for another blog.

Winner of the ad prizes should comment on this blog and give me a link to their ad image which they want to display or tell me if i can use the EntreCard ad image!

The prizes for the other blogs will be published day by day :)

3 Kommentare:

  1. yahoo...thank you so much. You can use my EC image.

    thanks again.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. third prize for me!

    Yes you can use my EC ad image. Thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I won again! yes, you may use my entrecard image.

    AntwortenLöschen

Adgitize - Traffic and money